FLHS PATRIOT BATTALION
Notice: Please read the announcements that PERTAIN to your LET level! DO NOT READ UNNECESSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- On March 26th, there is Academy night from 6PM-9PM in the auditorium, representatives will be there from West Point, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Maritime Academy. All students and parents will be welcomed to attend this informational event.
- There is Raiders practice this Saturday from 8AM-12PM.
- To all cadets: When in ASU, you must take off your coat once you enter the building. In addition, you must wear your beret when you are outside of the building. The only exception is when you are walking to and from the trailers.
- Reminder to everyone: Promotion nominations are due back to the C/CSM by today.
- To all cadets: The new Commander Of TRADOC is General Stephen Townsend.
WORD OF THE DAY
Dirge-/dərj/ (n) - a lament for the dead, especially one forming part of a funeral rite.
Used in a sentence - The mournful mother chanted a dirge for her son at his funeral.
Patriot Battalion Calender
(Click the arrow on the top Left of the calender to browse through the months.)
Congratulations to the flhs patriot battalion academic leadership team for winning 1st place at the jrotc academic and leadership competition at washington dc!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FLHS PATRIOT BATTALION DRILL TEAM FOR BECOMING THE 2017 CHAMPIONS AT THE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DRILL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS AT DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Parent Teacher Conference
End of Marking Period
JROTC Promotion Board
Raider Commanders Cup
The theme for SY 16-17's essay contest is "Service to Others". Cadets' essay needs to address the following areas:
1. Describe your role in providing a service to others.
2. Which JROTC lesson(s) helped prepare you for service to others and how?
3. What did you learn from your participation in service to others?